Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Approaching my 2000th Mile

So as it stands today I'm sitting at 1831 total miles since I started two years ago. I remember when I hit my first 1000 it was a really big deal for me and I had a lot of friends come out to do it with me. That wont be possible this year because I'm up at Texas State now, but maybe if I could make my 2000th mile land over Christmas break then some people could make it out and celebrate with me like last year. I'm just really excited to see that I haven't lost whatever it is that makes me enjoy running so much. I thought that after 1000 miles, where would I go from there? But now I truly believe that I wont stop running until my body won't let me go any further. Anyways I just thought that this would be a cool place to share my thoughts with you. I'm going to try to be more active on here and I'm thinking about posting my weekly workouts and total mileage, I think once I get into Ultra Marathons and Iron Man races it will be a cool thing to look back on and see how it was when I had just started and wasn't very good yet. So I hope y'all enjoyed my first post, Thanks for reading!

-Jason-

No comments:

Post a Comment